Benefits to your body using memory foam
1. HEAD support of the head will encourage the neck muscles to relax and prevent tension headaches.
2. BACK Correct alignment of the spine lowers back pain.
3. PELVIS & HIPS The foam moulds to the contours of the body reducing the risk of swollen hip joints or an aching pelvic area.
4. LOWER LEG & HEELS Circulatory problems which cause swollen calves or feet is prevented by spreading pressure, chaffing and soreness is also avoided.
5. ALLERGY SUFFERERS Superb for people with Asthma as the foam is Anti-microbial and dust mite preventative.
Available in 3 sizes:
Single - 3' (width) x 6'3" (length) x 2" (depth)
Double - 4'6" (width) x 6'3" (length) x 2" (depth)
King - 5' (width) x 6'3" (length) x 2" (depth)
How can Memory foam help?
What is 'memory foam'?
Technically 'memory foam' is a visco-elastic polymer, which means it is slower to recover from compression than traditional polyurethane foam products.
How does it work?
The visco-elastic polymer foam is energy absorbent and also temperature sensitive so that it readily responds to heat, moulding itself perfectly around the source of compression. No matter what the weight, memory foam spreads it evenly by increasing the surface area so that when equilibrium is achieved, pressure is reduced to an absolute minimum.
As the polymers come into contact with a warm surface they react to the temperature which softens the material and allows it to mould itself around the shape. This increases the contact surface area and helps to distribute the load, thereby reducing pressure and increasing comfort.
Is not included. The delivery price for the UK Mainland is £9.99. Please refer to our delivery and refund section should you require postage outside of the UK mainland.
We offer a 14 day return policy. Faulty items will be replaced free of charge. Unwanted items may be refunded if the original contents remain within their original packaging and the refund claim has been initiated within the 14 day refund period. Refunds will be issued once the items have been inspected by our delivery team. Customers must arrange their own delivery or contact us to arrange delivery (this will incur a surcharge and will be deducted from the refund amount issued once the items have been inspected).
All items are covered with a manufacturer guarantee. This guarantee does not cover damage sustained through wear and tear or misuse.